September 6 is National Coffee Ice-Cream Day
Posted on September 6, 2012
Caffeine and sugar in beautiful harmony.
Here are today’s five thing to know about Coffee Ice Cream:
- Coffee is only grown near the equator, from the Tropic of Cancer to the Tropic of Capricorn, within a 1,000 mile limit.
- 1,200 different chemical components are in coffee. More than half of these components make up the distinguished flavor of coffee.
- There is between 80 and 140 milligrams of caffeine in a seven once cup of coffee.
- 400 billion cups of coffee are consumed worldwide, making it the most popular beverage.
- 91% of coffee consumed is taken at breakfast. And sometimes is breakfast.
Today’s Pinterest Board : Coffee Ice-Cream
Today’s Food History
- 1620 The Pilgrims set sail from England aboard the Mayflower.
- 1800 Catherine Esther Beecher was born. American educator and author of ‘Miss Beecher’s Domestic Receipt Book’, etc.
- 1892 John Froelich made the first gasoline powered tractor.
- 1899 Carnation began producing evaporated milk.