Hangover, be gone! The five things to know,
Five Foodimentary Finds about the common Hangover
The 5 Things that seem to work
1. Eating bananas the morning after a night of heavy drinking provides lost electrolytes like any food would, but it also specifically replenishes the body with lost potassium.
2. Avoid caffeine. A weak cup of coffee may be fine but too much caffeine can dehydrate your body even more.
3. Sports drinks like Gatorade or Powerade actually will help.
4. Taking a cold shower switching from hot to cold will help balance your body temperature.
5. Next time try to drink equal amounts of water with every drink.
Categories: 101 - lessons in food, 5 food finds, Encyclopedia, Food Facts
You must be logged in to post a comment.