May 11 is National “Eat What You Want” Day
What would you like to have to eat today?
Ready to have any and all of your favorite foods and snacks?
Because today, May 11th is the National Eat What You Want day!
Five Most Popular Foods in US
- French Fries
- Fried Chicken
Today’s Pinterest Board : Foodimentary
Today’s Food History
- 1838 R.I.P. Thomas Andrew Knight. British horticulturist and botanist who experimented with geotropism, phototropism and heliotropism.
- 1886 W. Marshall patented a ‘grain binder.’
- 1934 The Dust Bowl. One of the worst dust storms ever to hit the Great Plains occurred. It lasted 2 days and the area lost massive amounts of top soil.
- 1946 The first CARE packages for survivors of WW II in Europe arrive at Le Havre, France. (Cooperative for American Remittances to Europe).
- 1947 B.F. Goodrich announced the development of the tubeless tire.
- 2002 Joseph Bonanno, a former Mafia boss known as ‘Joe Bananas,’ died in Tucson, Arizona at age 97.